How to use
- 3.Deploy your Contract
- 4.Mint NFTs
Please determine the following.
- Content of your NFT (e.g.)
- Hosting location for metadata
- Decentralized storage such as IPFS
- Your own server
- Sale on other markets such as OpenSea
- Sale on your own webpage
Prepare the metadata of your collection. We recommend this tool for a generative project!
For non-engineers, we also have a tool to create metadata from CSV.
- Work with a spreadsheet, etc., export the CSV, enter it in the text area, and press the DL button.
- Pair of attributes.$number.trait_type and attributes.$number.value can create an attribute.
Upload the output metadata folder to IPFS.
First, let's create a new contract.
①Select Chain and hit Next button
② Input contract name, symbol, and version. If it is the first contract of your series, put 1.0.0 for contract version.
③Input URL of the metadata. Don't forget to insert "/" at the end.
④Set the role for your NFT contract. Can set single owner(necessary) and multiple admin(optional).
⑤ Connect Wallet and deploy the contract. Sign and send a transaction via MetaMask.
※If you want to use lazymint, you need to skip this and deploy a sales contract.
This is for airdrop usage or sales on NFT marketplaces like OpenSea.
① Proceed to Mint page
② Create a CSV file with token ID and wallet address.
③ Input the CSV file, connect the wallet and send the transaction to bulk mint. Transaction will be split into 100 tokens each.